Tweeting from ContentBreeze
- When you link your ContentBreeze site to your Twitter account, you will be able to do the following:Display your Twitter Feed in the sidebar of the site and add a subscribe button to your sidebar as well.
- Schedule and send tweets from your ContentBreeze site to your Twitter account.
In this guide you will learn how to:
- Link ContentBreeze to your Twitter account.
- Schedule tweets from ContentBreeze to your Twitter account.
- Add tweets you want to tweet from ContentBreeze.
- Configure news you want to tweet often.
- Add tweets manual tweets.
- Configure the template of your tweets.
How to link your ContentBreeze site to your Twitter account.
2. You will see three tabs, which are: Tweets, Repeatable Tweets & Configuration. Click on the Configuration tab.
3. To link ContentBreeze to your Twitter account, you need to be logged in to your Twitter account. Then, click the “Sign with Twitter” button in the configuration tab. From that moment onwards, your Twitter account will be linked to your ContentBreeze account.
2. Scheduling tweets that go from ContentBreeze to your Twitter account:
Other things you can do in your configuration screen are:
- Configure hashtags that you want to use consistently throughout all tweets. If for example you write in the hashtags the word “house”, every time you add a new tweet, the site will look for the word “house” in the title. If such word exists, it will put (automatically) a hashtag in front of the word “house”.
- Url Shortener: Chose the url shortener you want to use by default.
- Twitter template is the set up you want for all your tweets. For example, you could set up your template to always include a link to your site or your could chose to add the twitter handle of the site to all your tweets.
- Chose the number of tweets you want to tweet every time (Usually, one).
- Schedule tweets: Chose the days and hours you want to tweet. For example, if you want to tweet Monday to Friday, tick those days. If you want to tweet those days at 9 & 15 hrs, tick those two boxes.
How to select the news you want to tweet out:
- Go to your home page (you have to be logged in).
- You will see buttons under each news.
- Click on the “Add It!” button to all news you want to add to your Twitter feed.
- When you have added all the news you want, go to the bottom of the news, and you will see a green bar that says “Add news”. Click on it.
- A pop up will appear. Chose the option that says “Add news to twitter feed”, press “assign” and the site will direct you to the Twitter queue where you will see all the added news. In that screen you will be able to change the order of the tweets, edit or change any of the tweets.
- On that screen, you can do other things such as:
– You can set up your time zone, so the tweets go out at your specific time zone.
– You can edit the tweets.
– You can add (manually) more tweets and put them in the order you want. If you want to do this, all you need to do is write it on the right box, press the “Add Tweet” button and it will be added.
- Drag & Drop these tweets and place them in the desired order.
- Delete tweets by clicking the red cross at the right hand side of each tweet.
- When you are happy with the results, press “Save all” (blue button on top of “Add tweets manually” box on the right). Your changes will be saved.
The site has one more option, which is the tab “repeatable tweets”. Use that tab to add tweets you want to use over and over again. For example, you may have news or offers that you want to tweet more than once and mix them with the rest of your tweets. In this case, add them at the “Repeatable Tweets” column. When you press the “+” sign, that tweet will be added to your Twitter feed & you will just need to put it in the order you want.
How to add the Twitter handle of the site:
One of the great advantages of ContentBreeze is that it helps you network with different sites and people from your niche. One great way of doing this is by mentioning their Twitter account in each tweet. ContentBreeze can automatically place the site’s Twitter handle in every news it tweets out.
To do this, you need to add the Twitter handles of all your news sites. Go to the menu “List webs”, edit each site, and add the Twitter handle for each one of them. The Twitter handle field is in the right column.