The internet is full of news. Every time, more and more sites are writing content, since content seems to be the new thing, so no matter what topic you want to cover with ContentBreeze, the likelihood is high that you will be able to find quality content about for your site.
This guide is designed to give you all the needed information so you can find the needed sites. If you do not have the time to do a thorough search of sites, you can always:
- Ask someone else to do this for you. You can provide this guide and ask them what sites you want to find.
- You can ask us to do this for you if you are super busy and do not have anyone else to find these sites for you. In this case, please visit the following link.
First of all, you need to know that we offer two different services, NewsletterBreeze and ContentBreeze. NewsletterBreeze brings news and lets you share them with your newsletter. ContentBreeze has the same features as NewsletterBreeze + some more. Check this article if you want to understand the main differences between the two.
- What kind of news can you bring in to ContentBreeze?
Finding News. Clic on an article to read the details
- How to find the best websites through Google.
- How to find websites through Directories and specific blogging platforms.
- Finding news from a category and tags
- Bringing in news with specific keywords.
- How to find news through Google Blogs
- How to find news through Google News / Yahoo News.
Loading websites to the admin
- How to customize the design of your account.
- How to use your own domain/subdomain.
- How to display the news on your own current site.
- Linking the site to Twitter
- Collecting email addresses
- Creating a newsletter & linking to different services.
- Creating pages.
- Creating customized pages about a specific topic.
- Organizing sites per tags.
- Private/Public site and news.
Site promotion with ContentBreeze:
- Email marketing
- Networking with other websites and sites.
- Getting email subscribers
- Create a newsletter, in seconds