We have two different services; NewsletterBreeze and ContentBreeze.
NewsletterBreeze has the following main features:
- Bring in news from a site, category of a site or with specific keywords (also from a site).
- Edit, add or delete specific news.
- How many times each news has been shared on social media.
- Landing page for visitors to subscribe to a newsletter.
- Search news in the site (by keyword and date).
- Create newsletters and send them through your email service provider.
- Bring news from sites that have RSS and form sites that do not.
- Host the site under your own domain or subdomain.
This video gives an overview of NewsletterBreeze.
ContentBreeze has the following features.
- All NewsletterBreeze features.
- Make your news site visible to all your visitor.
- Moderate news, sites. Make certain news public and other private.
- Automatically tag news according to their content.
- Share news & schedule them on your social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin).
- Create specific pages.
- Display specific news in your own website.
As you read the help sections, you’ll see references to features that are not available to NewsletterBreeze customers.
If you have a NewsletterBreeze account, you can upgrade to a ContentBreeze account at any moment (as soon as we launch it). It will be soon.